Contract until end of June 2020 + possible extension
Brisbane CBD location
Great hourly Rate
- Assist the Project Manager in the successful delivery of complex ICT projects using an agreed Project Management methodology
- Assist with the production of project documentation, schedules, finance management and change control.
- Produce project highlight reports and manage project controls including risk and issue registers.
- 3 years' minimum experience in a Senior Project Officer role, assisting the Project Manager manage multiple small to medium sized projects.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and schedule projects using appropriate tools and assist in the monitoring projects.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the development and update of project artefacts including project and stage plans, and project communication documents,
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com