- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 4 months ago
They are seeking an experienced Senior Project Officer to work within a multidisciplinary team, across multiple projects, with the ability to be flexible in the undertaking of any task within the Project Management Office (PMO) remit to support these projects.
Based in Brisbane City
Contract until September 2021
- Project Risk and Issue Management
- Project Status Reporting
- Assist project managers in the establishment, maintenance and updating of project schedules and monthly budget tracking activities.
- Variation/Exception Management - Provide support and assist project team members to apply Exception Management processes,
- Quality Management and Assurance - Regularly engage with project teams to understand the quality and assurance measures that are being applied to their areas of responsibility
- Have 5 years + Project Management Office experience working across multi-disciplinary teams with conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrate a high-level knowledge of project management delivery methodologies.
- Be a proactive person who can take direction and then manage their day to day activities in a self-sufficient manner
- Be a proficient user of MS Office applications and previous experience in the use of MS Project/Project Server/Online is highly desirable
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Circosta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.