- New South Wales
- APS 6 - $51.50 Per hour + Superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 3 months ago
About the Client:
Our client is a high profile Government organisation supporting a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with disability and their families and carers.
About the Role:
The Senior Project Officer works within a team that is responsible for implementing the employment strategy, which supports participants to find and maintain meaningful employment.
- Preparing information in clear language for inclusion in internal and external publications.
- Researching stakeholder needs and creating easily understood communication and engagement plans, information products and procedures to meet these needs.
- Identifying relevant publications that inform improving practices to increase employment outcomes for participants.
- Engaging with other schemes and employer groups to establish descriptors of employers confident in employing people with disability.
- Establishing communication networks with internal branches and external influencers.
- Demonstrating a sound understanding of strategic and broader policy framework for disability employment.
- Proven experience within a similar role - championing employment for people with a disability
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Critical thinking and innovation
If you can demonstrate all the above and have a genuine interest and experience within the disability sector then please apply now. For further information you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.