- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 month ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior React Developer to lead and guide developers and contribute to the creation of large or complex applications that facilitate the achievement of business outcomes.
This is a 6 months contract to start with strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta
- Prepare and review code to enable application development
- Contribute to the Development Practice by applying best practice methodologies and industry recognised standards, processes and systems, including co-ordination of input from Developers across squads to ensure they are clear about the ways of working in a Digital Agile environment
- Provide technical advice to stakeholders and set the team-based standards for programming tools and techniques, planning and allocating resources across the squads to support effective delivery
- Select appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensures they are applied effectively, including the systems designs.
- Utilise technical expertise in the user story capture phase to ensure the solution is sustainable and consideration is given to associated interfaces with other systems.
- Provide on-going 3rd level support of developed applications to reduce the impact of application defects, rework and related incidents; complying with incident and problem management processes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proficient skills in HTML, DHTML and HTML 5.
- Proficient understanding of Bootstrap 4 Responsive Framework required.
- Experience with Node.js
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable react code
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and resolution.
- Experience implementing client-side logging in react applications.
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.