- $117000 - $147000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Mats Rorvik
- 11 days ago
As a Senior Reliability Engineer, you will take a leading role in optimising the Reliability & Maintainability program for all systems managed by the Air Navigation Services (ANS) Business Group. This includes performing life-cycle cost and logistics support analysis, planning for maintenance, spares provisioning, support to fielded systems and various other logistics tasks.
Working with key stakeholders across ANS, you will proactively seek and identify Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) improvement opportunities for systems managed by ANS.
- Work collaboratively with the Maintenance Engineering Improvement Team Leader to develop, review, implement and refine the Maintenance & Service (M&S) Continuous Improvement Plan
- Work collaboratively with the Asset Lifecycle Planning Business Unit to plan and implement Maintenance Optimisation Improvement Actions identified throughout the development of Asset Class Management Plans
- Identify, plan, communicate and implement opportunities to optimise the maintenance regime of systems maintained by M&S within the cost, risk and performance targets detailed in corresponding Asset Class Management Plans
- Identity, document and communicate opportunities to optimise the preventative maintenance regime of Infrastructure Assets in accordance with the direction set in the higher level strategic plans, level of importance of the Assets, required performance targets, recommended maintenance requirements, applicable regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Analyse service requirements and system functional requirements to develop Reliability Block Diagrams and apply Failure Modes Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) techniques to identify the effect and modes of failure on systems and corresponding services and present solutions to mitigate or minimise identified high risk failures
- Provide assistance to other engineering and technology staff, when required, to apply Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) analysis techniques and formulate recommendations to optimise maintenance regimes
- Develop training packages on RCM analysis techniques (including training modules on RCM tools) and deliver training packages to other engineering and technology staff
- Review existing Maintenance, Engineering, Supply, Training & Operations Processes and supporting technology and recommend opportunities for improvement based on industry best practice
- Ensure applicable technical change management processes are applied in accordance with Airservices Technology Management System (TMS)
- Provide assistance to other engineering and technology staff, when required, to apply change control and management in accordance with the Airservices TMS
- Provide assistance to projects with the identification of RAM and Integrated Logistics Support requirements.
- Tertiary qualified in engineering with experience in an Integrated Logistic Support oriented organisation
- Demonstrated experience with optimising maintenance regimes within prescribed cost, risk and performance boundaries (specifically in the Structures, Electrical and Mechanical domains)
- Demonstrated experience with the use of RCM analysis techniques
- Excellent oral and communications skills and the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of relevant Reliability, Availability & Maintainability and Integrated Logistics Support standards such as MIL-STD-1388
- Demonstrated sound judgement and business acumen, with a focus on results in a service delivery environment
- Ability to provide technical mentoring and coaching to others
- Demonstrated sound understanding and proven application of systems engineering processes (Desirable)
- Demonstrated sound understanding and proven application of Asset Management principles (Desirable).