- Competitive rate on offer!
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 16 days ago
Report Writing / Clinical background
Darwin based role
Our client a Government Agency in Darwin is seeking a Senior Report Writer for a 12 month contract. The Senior Report Writer will perform high-level data manipulation and build and develop complex reports and analytical dashboards to be used by the department with the scope covering both clinical and business data out of the Acacia system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and develop complex reports using Structure Query Language (SQL) queries in the InterSystem, J Reports and Analytics dashboards.
- Perform high-level data manipulation and reporting to satisfy the project needs for the implementation of the Acacia system.
- Design and implement systems, processes and standards to enable the accurate, quality-assured and timely provision of health activity related data in reports and analytics dashboards that meet user requirements.
- Contribute to and provide leadership for the overall planning and management of data analysis and report development for Acacia.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal and external business stakeholders and vendors to ensure specifications are documented to a quality standard for report and analytics development.
- Support subject matter experts and business analysis to develop and write reports and analytical dashboards specifications.
- Participate in the end to end process of report specification development, report writing, testing and deployment of the final reports and analytical dashboards.
Skills and Experience required:
- Highly experienced in the manipulation, analysis, interpretation and presentation of complex data sourced from various reporting environments and data sources.
- Strong demonstrated experience in developing complex data reports and knowledge of Clinical systems in a Health context.
- Well-developed knowledge of and substantial experience in the use of enterprise business intelligence applications for management reporting such as Business Objects or similar, Brio, Crystal Reports, Jade Reports, SQL, Multidimensional Expressions (MDX), Microsoft Access or Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated experience in project managing development and maintenance of standard reporting environments.
- Demonstrated experience in working and negotiating with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver against project reporting requirements.
- High level of ability to work under pressure, to prioritise commitments and to meet critical deadlines while maintaining high quality data and reporting standards.
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communications skills and a well-developed ability to present complex data and information to a variety of audiences.
For more information on the role and a details job description apply online or call us on 08 82281560.