- $500 - $700 per day
- Job Type
- Rade Manojlovic
- 11 months ago
The incumbent will develop and articulate implement and assist in the management of a robust Performance Reporting and Progress framework to ensure the integrity and currency of the deliverables and facilitate communication to the dependent stakeholder groups.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Strong data visualisation - Excel, VBA, Tableau and .ppt
- Effective communication both verbal and through data visualisation
- Create and develop performance and progress reports
- Build effective partnerships and use the most effective and efficient processes to get things done with a focus on continuous improvement
- Develop regular and ad-hoc reporting as required for a variety of audiences e.g. Delivery Agreement Deployment team, Senate, Executive, Operations, Strategic and Deployment Planning, Communications etc
- Ensure client's reporting is received, logged, stored and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Generate and report on KPIs
For further information feel free to call Rade Manojlovic on (03) 9236 7733 for a confidential discussion.