- Senior Salesforce Developer
- 3 month contract
- Financial Services Institution
We have an urgent contract for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our dedicated client for an initial 3 month period. This role is based in Sydney, but is still 100% WFH so we can consider candidates across Australia with full working rights.
This developer role is responsible for Salesforce production support, troubleshooting and analysis, incident and request resolution, as well as project related development, maintenance and
enhancements. This role is part of a small team that collaborates directly with the business teams to achieve the required outcomes and deliver business value from the Salesforce.com platform.
- Working with users,other IT operational teams and the business support team to investigate and resolve incidents; and to deliver small requests
- Maintain Salesforce.com continuous integration infrastructure, responsible for production releases for projects and production support fixes
- Maintain and improve the continuous deployment & integration infrastructure (BitBucket/Bamboo/JIRA/Amazon ECS)
- Analyse, design, build and system test new or enhanced components of the Salesforce.com platform
Key skills and experiences
- Commercial experience with administration, configuration, Apex, triggers, Visual Force, unit testing, web services (standard and custom), batch Apex, scheduled Apex, Force.com
- Hands on experience with SalesCloud
- Experience building web based applications with competent understanding of object oriented programming concepts and languages such as Java or C# highly desirable
- Financial services experience also highly desirable