- New South Wales
- $920.00 per day
- Job Type
- Rosie Willson
- 10 days ago
- Senior Salesforce Developer/Technical Architect
- 6 month Initial contract
- Sydney CBD location
We have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join an Australian based financial services company in Sydney CBD. You will be joining the digital advice team, where you will be responsible for the solution design and implementation activities on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide work effort estimations
- Will work under the guidance of and in collaboration with the PM/Architect/Engineers
- Provide detailed designs based on requirements.
- Knowledge of best practices and coding standards.
- Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.
Key skills and experiences
- Ability to design best practice salesforce solutions to meet detailed business requirements
- Workshop and recommend the most appropriate solution options
- Salesforce Implementation experience on enterprise projects
- Experience designing and developing applications in Salesforce Lightning using configuration and customization.
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Experience with designing solutions for Salesforce Communities