- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 3 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior SAP Test Analyst - Finance is to support the implementation and administration of the testing program in both a Functional and Integration testing perspective, specifically in a Finance aspect of the project.
The Test Analyst is responsible for:
- Ensuring all testing requirements and deliverables are met
- Review of requirements, test plans, test data setup
- Creating test scripts that evaluate functional and non-functional requirements
- Hands on testing within all test phases and support to UAT
- Support all aspects of team members involved in testing as well as tools, processes, materials, and bookings.
- Work closely with Stream Leads, SME's, and Change Management.
- Identify and communicate any issues, escalating to the Test Lead as necessary
- Monitor the effectiveness of Testing through evaluation and feedback
- Support the deployment for all phases of testing, including resourcing, scheduling, environment and tools, management of test scripts and process
- Plan resourcing and scheduling of testing activities with accountability to keep on track
- Daily reporting on test and defect progress and monitor the progress against plan
- Contribution and adherence to testing schedule; incl all checkpoints, stage gate clearance and stakeholder sign off.
- Ensure testing risks and issues are reported in timely fashion.
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.