Our client has a need to hire a couple of Senior Security Consultants for a large Federal government department.
The duties to be performed in this role include:
- Independently perform and manage cyber security assignments including TRA, Policy and Cyber Security Framework tasks
- Design and review project's security documentation including SRMP, SSP and SoA
- Working directly with the account's teams and project managers to deliver projects on time and on schedule.
- Liaise with other business units to integrate cyber security services.
- IRAP, CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar professional qualification
- Effective communication and management skills and the ability to liaise with business and IT staff
- An applied understanding of the ISO 27001 Security Management Framework /
- Strong understanding of Australian government ISM and PSPF.
- Technical background and experience to effectively understand and report on security control status
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.