A highly-organised dynamic professional to work in a fast paced environment in a Senior Service Delivery Management (SDM) role. The Senior SDM Consultant will be responsible for the technical stream within the Service Integration and Management structure. The Senior SDM Consultant will support the program in ensuring technical outcomes from multiple external suppliers.
Candidates will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- IT Service Delivery
- IT Supplier Management
- IT Service Integration Governance
- Vendor management
- Technical expertise in either Cloud, Big Data, Data Integration or Data Centre
- Team Lead, Program or Project management experience (highly desirable)
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills.
- A strong understanding of Federal Government business drivers.
- Exceptional dispute management and conflict resolution skills.
- A strong understanding of Service Delivery processes.
- Experience with delivering against SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience in delivering against Continual Service Improvement (CSI) processes in an outsourced environment.
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple Service Providers and undertake Customer Management.
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.