- Major capability development project
- Contract for 6 months
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline clearance essential
About the Role
Our client is a key government agency looking to recruit talented individuals who can enhance and support the delivery of key capabilities in order to support their objectives. Working as part of an Agile delivery team, you will be responsible for building a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web-facing system.
Skills and Experience
- Experience developing complex Python systems using tools
- Experience using external APIs and their security models
- Ability to produce detailed design documentation
- Experience using Swagger/OpenAPI 3.0 to document APIs
- Experience in document DBs such as:
- Experience in modern authentication, authorisation and audit (OIDC, SAML)
- Experience using AWS including Lambda, IAM and API gateway
- Experience developing in Linux/UNIX
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a current Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Wanya on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.