- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 6 months ago
- Development of engineering solutions for complex systems engineering problems and refactoring/wrapping existing solutions, throughout the full engineering lifecycle
- Design, development and deployment of business and micro-services using Azure hybrid cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) components and integrating systems via Azure PaaS based services such as API Management, Service Bus, etc. applying Azure best practices.
- Design, development and deployment of business and micro-services using AWS cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) components and integrating systems via AWS PaaS based services such as API Gateway, Simple Queue Service, Simple Notification Service, etc. applying AWS best practices.
- Maintain accurate configuration management of deployed systems applying Continuous Integration/Deployment in an highly secure enterprise environment
- Mentor Software Developers and guide development of software engineering artefacts
- Support the ideation and development of prototypes
- Identify, interpret and ensure that all relevant systems design and security standards are met
- Work closely with internal teams and cross-agency partners to support development, integration, test and evaluation activities
- Support formal and informal design reviews, project meetings and other reporting requirements
- Help create an innovative, creative and fun team culture, capable of developing advanced technologies.
- Maintain the integrity and traceability of the solution architecture work products throughout the program
- Contribute to a common vision for the functional, technical and architectural components of solutions.
- Translate and interpret system requirements that are in the form of Epics, Features and User Stories to provide guidance to software developers
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Development Engineer in an agile program delivery environment
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions for online and API integration platforms
- Experience in micro-services architecture and DevOps enablers
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS using both IaaS and PaaS approaches)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on:
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com