- Melbourne C B D
- $600.00 - $800 per day
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 27 days ago
The Software Engineer will collaborate with product owners, designers to build highly scalable, reusable microservices to enable self-serve of data ingestion, data transform and data consumption API's.
Let's talk about your qualifications and experience:
* Expertise in Java technologies such as: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JMS and exposure to other Java libraries and frameworks. Golang desirable.
* Experience with 12 factor principles of microservice development.
* Expertise in designing well-formed RESTful APIs and cloud-native architecture
* Experience working with IDEs such as; IntelliJ, WebStorm or VS Code.
* Strong experienced in Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins for CICD and chef/puppet
* Experience in Java build automation technologies such as Gradle, Maven, etc.
* Understanding of Software design principles and patterns
* Understanding of the integration patterns WebServices, Rest/XML, MQ
* Experience with GCP / Azure Cloud services highly desired.
* Experience with 'container' technology ( Docker, Kubernetes)
* Understanding of event-sourcing application design
* Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly environment
* Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
* Experience with test-driven development(TDD), test automation & continuous delivery
* Experienced in Agile / Scrum projects
* Golang knowledge desirable.
* Experience with GCP Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud storage, Bigquery and Bigtable preferred.
* Experience with automated testing tools such as Cucumber.
* Excellent social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing
* Strong experience with Terraform to build Infrastructure as code and Ansible playbooks to run complete IaC workflows.
If this sounds like you, Apply now or call Melissa Haddad on 9236 7732