- $110000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Zoe Crouch
- 20 days ago
Isentia is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join the Sydney team, with experience in front-end and back-end development.
What will you do in this role?
- Write code that has automated unit tests and integration tests
- Design and/or influence technical solutions to a low complexity solution aligning with architecture roadmap
- Understand Architecture patterns and be able to apply the correct pattern for the appropriate problem
- Perform and receive code reviews
- Work with the Agile Coach or Team leader to continually develop Agile skills
- Discuss DevOps/CI/CD dependencies with the team and create tasks as needed
- Finish the week celebrating with the team as you see all of your hard work paying off!
- Angular2 or higher
- Python3 or higher
- You bring real-world experience in AWS
- You have a solid understanding of Agile methodology
- You love working as part of a team, have great communication skills and would thrive working with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Some familiarity with Docker
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; we're a client-centric organisation where you can really add value to clients' businesses. Clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
Team members are provided with constructive feedback to foster their career growth, and you will have many opportunities to work with fun and talented people. We also have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and we celebrate achievements wildly.
Isentia is an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer an opportunity to work with a great team of talented, innovative and passionate people across the Asia-Pacific and access to our innovative search technology, comprehensive coverage and expert research. We also offer competitive salary and a heap of benefits like discounted private health insurance, learning and development opportunities and great social events.
At Isentia we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19, with our recruitment process now fully conducted virtually. As a business we have moved to a working from home environment until it is safe for all employees to return to our offices.