- Senior Software Engineer - 3D Visualisation
We are working with a leading mining company based in Perth who is looking to bring on an experienced Software Engineer to design innovative 3D visualisation tools to be used across mine sites. The role will enable you to work hands-on with some of the latest simulation, visualisation and VR/AR technologies which will be utilised to develop real-world applications.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong C++ development skills
- 3D Development background
- Strong mathematics and computational geometry skills
- Experience working on various 3D Game/Graphics engines
- Self-motivation and the ability to thrive working as part of a team
- Mining/resources experience (desirable)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
You will be given the opportunity to work as part of a supportive and innovative team developing industry leading visualisation tools. Bolster your career whilst working with the game engine technologies you know and love. Working in the heart of the Perth CBD, you will have the opportunity to take your game/3D development skills to the booming mining industry.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV using the "apply' button. For any further questions or queries, please contact Murray Williamson or Linda Mackin Brown on 9221 3300.