- Up to $760/day
- Job Type
- Petrina Hudson
- 3 months ago
About The Role:
The Senior Software Engineer in the Internet Services Engineering team is responsible for the development, maintenance, enhancement and support of key Broadband Internet platforms and services, software defined networking (SDN) and (apple and Samsung) mobile to work with cellular Watch service, eSIM provisioning, enable iMessage & FaceTime, Mobile Authentication, Entitlement, Network HSS/HLR integration, APNS Integration and B2B services to internal & external systems.
- Programming skills must (Python) - (must)
- Linux (must)
- RESTful APIs, Web Services, Kafka, Airflow, Ngnx/API gateways (must)
- Experience GIT/CVS, CI/CD, Devops, Agile practices etc.Open source database (any one or more - MySQL/PostGress/MongoDb etc) - (must)
- Must have used one or more Configuration Management Software Automation Tools - Ansible / Puppet/ Docker (must)
- Hands on to CISCO NSO(preferred), Open Daylight or any vendor SDN controllers (must) - implemented min 1 use for business with northbound applications API and south bound network API
- Must have used any one SDN scenario and network automation - integration with any orchestration system such as Kubernetes - (must)
- Network devices connectivity using 1 or more protocols (SSH,,SNMP, TELEMETRIC, YANG data modelling etc) (must)
- Expertise in design and developing customer and internal facing HA infra and applications in multi-site such as Web Portals, API, back end integrations etc.
- Knowledge of BGP, BGP LS, PCEPData Visualization Dashboard tools such as Grafana, Kibana, OpenTSB, Clickhouse, Hadoop, R etc.
- Knowledge of openstack architecture - tooling & integrations, and onboardingSDLC / Networking skills with good design, POC, and able to articulate and justify the benefits / merits
- Responsive design of multi form factors/device web applications- css, java script, perl/python frame works