- Job Type
- Erin-Marie McDonald
- 4 months ago
- Permanent Opportunity
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- Work within teams of 2 - 5 Software Engineers
About the role
Our client is seeking multiple Senior Software Engineers to plan, design, build and test releasing features of modern technologies. As part of this position, you will be required to perform the following tasks;
- Design, develop, test and release enhancements, fixes and new features
- Working as a member of an agile team following the Scrum methodology
- Leading the development of large scale projects and major features of products.
- Coaching and development of junior software engineers.
- Undertaking design, coding, unit testing, debugging and troubleshooting in Java, Python,
- Following, and helping drive improvement in standard QA
Skills and Experience
- Commercial experience and solid Computer Science/Engineering skills
- Work confidently in Java, C#, C++ or similar language.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex ideas and problems
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
How to Apply
If you wish to apply please contact Erin on 02, 6129 6320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can click on the "Apply Now' button