- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 month ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a well-renowned education institute to assist in sourcing an experienced Senior Solution Architect - Data to lead the solution, working across the business and technology aspects but with a particular emphasis on the technical solution architecture and required tooling.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD
- Provide technical leadership, ownership, and technical knowledge of the solution architecture; acting as a key technical adviser to the program team and leading technical discussions.
- Design and implement the solution from a data, operational, organisational and process perspective.
- Lead solution planning to define work activities & deliverables, supporting the Program Manager and overall delivery plan.
- Lead a team of technical leads and designers, in conjunction with the program management team.
- Liaise with the selected program vendors from an architectural and solution perspective.
- Articulate and communicate trade offs for architecture decisions to both business and technical audience to obtain buy-ins to the solution
- 15 years plus experience in either Tier 1 insurers (or equivalent) or global consulting firms on large scale data and information management related projects with at least five years as a program, data or solution architect on large scale initiatives
- Experience in data modelling, database design, data migration, metadata management
- Strong skills in information management and solution architecture on large transformation programs
- Deep expertise in data conversion and data migration
- Experience with Guidewire, Salesforce or Mulesoft integrations
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.