- Macquarie Park
- Flexible daily rate on offer
- Job Type
- Kiri Evans
- 10 days ago
- 6-month contract - ASAP start
- Macquarie Park location with travel to Sydney based clients
- Competitive daily rate - negotiable
Our client is an independent, end-to-end IT services solutions company and a market leader on a global scale.
About the Role
As a Senior Solutions Consultant you will play a lead role within a team that work's in client's infrastructure space, implementing into or changing their environment.
You will be responsible for providing expert-level consultancy on infrastructure and application security, providing technical deliverables on projects and creating, modifying and reviewing technical design documents for complex solutions, as well as providing technical leadership and team support.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Security architecture, design and implementation experience - ability to understand requirements, gather related information and present IT security solutions and also write high level and low level design
- Application security/ web application firewall design and implementation experience - ability to gather required information and present application security solutions, write high level and low level design
- Application delivery controller design and implementation experience - understanding of various load balancing mechanisms and ability to identify best suitable load balancing solution and write high level and low level design
- Proxy - reverse and forward Proxies implementation experience
- DNS - architecture, design and implementation experience including GSLB
- AAA - Design & implementation experience
- Hands-on experience with application migration, DC migration, security device upgrades (Hardware/Software)
- SD-WAN -security focus, implementation experience would be an advantage
- 8+ years' experience within an IT services or professional services environment
- Experience within a pre-sales environment is desirable
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!