- Permanent/ Contract role
- Australian Citizenship required
- Canberra Based
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Architecture, solution design, quoting and pre-sales for Federal customers across a range of UC related infrastructure technologies.
- Understanding the customers' business needs and proposing IT solutions to fulfil.
- Providing advanced technical support and advice to others on engagement/program during proposal writing, solution design and implementation.
- Ensuring and being accountable for the technical integrity of the design, in accordance with the clients' requirements.
- Developing and assisting in the development of rapid prototyping demonstrations.
- Managing day-to-day technical pre-sales activities, including relationships with vendors
- Developing and delivering client and internal presentations.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Engage with Federal clients, understand their technical and business needs.
- Build relationships with and influence technical and Business decision makers (TDM & BDM) in prospect organisations becoming a trusted technical advisor.
- Develop and sell solutions that solve client business issues and bridge the gap between business and IT.
- Identify gaps in standard offering and propose alternatives to internal stakeholders for discussion and approval
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals in coordination with relevant Account Manager (AM).
- Sound commercial and financial acumen
- At least 2-5 years of experience in pre-sales, and has relevant solution selling experience
- Pre-Sales experience in designing and selling ICT solutions ( including Networking, IPTel, UC, Cloud, Data Centre, Server and Virtualisation)
- Experience in Solution Architecture or Project Delivery in/for large Enterprise or Government organisations