- Job Type
- Isabelle Barling
- 10 days ago
- Australian citizenship required
- High level security clearance desirable
- 24 month contract
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of technical deliverables, providing guidance on functional testing, technical activities, scheduling and configuration for user experience. You will work collaboratively with engineers, system administrators, business analysts, technical leads, and testers to complete BAU deliverables, provide advice to teams for support of relevant Directory Services technologies and liaise with technical staff to resolve incidents within the project.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for Active Directory Doman
- Demonstrated experience utilising automation frameworks for maintaining and administering Active Directory technologies.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for Azure Active Directory, Azure Domain Services and Hashicorp Vault
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary, geographically disperse teams
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.