You will join a large and complex Program of work and will report into a Senior Manager who is responsible for managing one of the workstreams.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing Database Administration, Patching, Monitoring, implementation and support services
- Provide user support for all SSIS packages and Data Services
- Prepare ad hoc procedures for data upgrades or clean up
- Achieve your project and support deliverables
Requirement of the Candidate:
- 6+ years of experience as a SQL Database Administrator
- Experience in developing and managing enterprise database environments across MS SQL
- Experience in writing and optimizing large complicated SQL statements
- Experience in setting up database clustering, availability groups and active-passive failover configuration & availability group load balancing
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Ability to plan and manage resource requirements from high-level specifications
- Experience in defect management and fixes for applications
- Strong attention to detail, initiative and time management skills
- Familiar with tools that can aid with managing databases and profiling server resource usage.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017, SQL Server Clustering and Availability Groups
- Excellent in verbal & communication skills;
- Capacity to produce high-level technical documentations and results
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.