- $51.50 - $57 per hour
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 9 days ago
There is a new requirement for a Senior Strategic Communications Officer to join a growing team for an initial 12 month contract, to develop and deliver strategic communications plans for a wide range of internal and external channels. Your responsibilities would include:
- Contributing to the development of strategic communications content
- Ensuring content meets accessibility standards
- Sharing knowledge to help build capability in the team
Skills and experience
- Strong experience in preparing and implementing strategic communications plans
- Strong copywriting experience
- Skills in engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience in producing, editing and managing official communications and content in a professional, corporate/government setting
This is an initial 12 month role, at APS6 level offering $51.50 plus super per hour, and can be based out of Melbourne or Geelong.
Background checks will be required for all successful candidates and the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken.
Please apply today to secure an interview or call Jarrodd Edwards on 9236 7719 for more information. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.