We are seeking a Senior Communications Officer for an initial 12 month contract. This role can be based in Geelong or Melbourne. your responsibilities would also include:
- develop and deliver strategic communications plans for a wide range of internal and external channels
- Contributing to the development of strategic communications content
- Ensuring content meets accessibility standards
- Sharing knowledge to help build capability in the team
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience in preparing and implementing strategic communications plans
- Strong copywriting and content creation ability
- Ability to deliver to tight timeframes and deadlines
- Skills in engaging and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience in producing, editing and managing official communications and content in a professional, corporate/government setting
This is an excellent opportunity to work in Government and healthcare, not only to provide support to internal staff but also to customers and the community.
Background checks will be required for all successful candidates and the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken.
Please apply today to secure an interview or call Jarrodd Edwards on 9236 7719 for more information. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.