The Support Officer is responsible for providing quality executive and administrative support to the Head of Customer and Stakeholder Relations to assist in the effective operations of the team.
- Provide diary management, call and email screening, correspondence and administrative support services to optimize the effectiveness of the manager's schedule and achievement of business objectives.
- Deliver a range of administrative and support services including updating and maintaining records and various databases to ensure compliance with administrative systems, processes and policies.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, peers and other staff in response to enquiries and organise prompt dissemination of routine to complex information, correspondence and a range of matters for the manager.
- Manage communication channels efficiently and effectively and direct inquiries as appropriate to facilitate the effective management of the unit.
- Assist in preparing correspondence, agendas, minutes, presentations and briefing notes to support the achievement of business requirements, monitor, and track operational tasks.
- Undertake routine financial transactions and procurement to facilitate efficient unit operations in line with the organisations standards, policies and procedures.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.
- Previous background in providing high quality administration in a high volume environment
- Excellent cusomer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer literacy skills
- Available immediately