- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 23 days ago
NSW Government Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Surveillance Officer on a contract based in Sydney.
- Extensive experience in contract administration for road, bridge or maritime works including demonstrated knowledge of the safety and environmental issues, and quality systems relating to the construction and maintenance of road, bridge or maritime works.
- Extensive experience with the technologies and practices of road, bridge and maritime construction and maintenance works including piling, concrete work, precasting, prestressing, steel fabrication and erection, concrete pavements, drainage, earthworks, asphalting, heavy patching and spray sealing.
- Extensive experience in monitoring and assessing compliance against standards, policy and codes of practice.
- Demonstrated ability to source, analyse and interpret information including contract documents, drawings, plans and specifications and keep effective records.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and an ability to apply these skills in the management of contracts and provision of advice to stakeholders.
- High level interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiation skills, with an ability to build effective relationships to enable successful contract outcomes.
- It is a prerequisite that applicants possess a current motor vehicle driver licence.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.