Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and services of an experienced Systems Administrator for a 12 month fixed term contract engagement, to commence ASAP or, in the new year. Core requirements of the role will include providing BAU support services to our client's infrastructure network, acting as the go to point for any system issues/as well as keeping the applications running within their 24/7 systems environment.
Day to day activities within the role:
- Clearmail sweepers.
- Completing any user suspensions or activations that have come through workflows.
- Checking the Commvault backup reports.
- Coordinating Tape exports once a week.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Commvualt reports review and remediate any issues.
- Work on escalated support calls that the support desk is unable to resolve.
- Assigned tasks from senior management.
- End-user support.
- During the Windows, update cycle support the Surface and Surface users as well as Servers.
- Attending to any issues from the AV scanning on the Surface or virtual server infrastructure.
- Checking the Snapmirror report if there are any Snaps with lag.
- Checking and reviewing Servers Alive monitoring and Logicmonitor for any issues identified by our monitoring software.
- Working on any ad-hoc issues that may crop up during the day.
- Coordinating any Weekly and monthly patch approvals for workstations and servers.
- Core background and experience as a Snr Systems Administrator within a large corporate network, also being comfortable working in a fairly autonmous environment.
- Extensive background in administering group policy, user groups as well as powershell scripting activities.
- A background in CommVault.
- Commercial experience coordinating and supporting systems within the Exchange, and O365 space.
- An astute problem solver who can hit the ground running within our clients small, but busy network environment.
- 12 month fixed term package with full employee benefits.
- Be the go to contact for all system and networks.
- Fairly autonomous role, own the system environment, and help support their 24/7 environment.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Tracy Dhir or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.