The purpose of this role is to analyse requirements, design, construct, configure, deploy and support application data integration through the use of HL7 messaging and web services to provide access to patient data and clinical data for critical healthcare applications across the whole of the department
- Manage collaborative relationships and consult with key project stakeholders across Queensland Health and external application vendors to advise, analyse, design and develop solutions to meet clinical application data integration requirements
- Provide advice to projects and programs on the capacity, resource requirements and timeframes to deliver interfacing solutions
- Liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders with a customer service focus, to resolve issues relating to priorities, technical concepts, key technical decisions, scheduling, and change management processes
- Manage and execute the end-to-end software development processes for implementing new application integration interfaces on messaging infrastructure, including managing the interactions with client project staff, to deliver successful business outcomes
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance, including monitoring and troubleshooting, of clinical application integration interfaces (primarily the My Health Record system) in accordance with service level agreements and application interface specifications.
Proven knowledge and practical experience in:
- Sun JCAPS 5.1.3 or later and Java development for HL7 and web services (highly desirable)
- Requirements gathering, design, development and testing of a complex, asynchronous message-oriented middleware platform based on a service-oriented architecture
- In-depth experience of frameworks for:
o message brokering
o inversion of control
o object relational mapping
o ReSTful and SOAP web services
o testing - unit, behaviour/functional, performance
o continuous build / test / integration
o metrics and monitoring
- Developing interfaces for HL7 V2.3, V2.4 and V3 Clinical Document Architecture
- Managing the process of Java development utilising continuous delivery DevOps tools and practices
- Monitoring and supporting production application integration interfaces
- My Health Record system.
- Proven knowledge and familiarity with the ITIL methodology and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal project stakeholders and external application vendors in order to deliver the required healthcare outcomes.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, consultation, negotiation and communication skills to enable effective interaction with technical and non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are achieved
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Mats Rorvik on 0450 478 735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com