- New South Wales
- Pay Rate- APS 6 $51.50 per hour + Superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- about 1 year ago
- Providing subject matter expertise using a coaching and mentoring approach, advising on the most appropriate supports to achieve participant outcomes and complex decision making
- Brokering solutions and supporting regional delegates with advice where more complex or disability specific responses are required.
- Liaising and working cooperatively with stakeholders including internal and external planners and organisation delegates to ensure consistent decision making and outcome achievement.
- Contribution to policy and operational guidelines required to maximise Agency performance;
- Supporting regional delegates to undertake plan reviews
- Independent research identifying best practice in your area of expertise, preparation of Agency position papers and recommendations in your specialist area.
- Ensuring high quality written advice and record keeping, including competency with IT systems.
- Promoting a supportive and positive working environment;
- Promoting workplace practices consistent with agency policy and in accordance with Australian Public Service values and leadership behaviours.
Required qualifications in Nursing or Occupational Therapy
These are acknowledged as covering degree, advanced or other diploma qualifications in the following areas:
- Nursing (must be eligible for AHPRA registration),
- Speech Pathology,
- Occupational Therapy
It is highly desirable that applicants have:
- Nursing- experience in ICU, community or respiratory nursing,
- Speech Pathology- experience in health related supports
- Occupational Therapy - experience in health related supports, assistive technology, and home modifications.
- An understanding of or lived experience in disability.
- An understanding of insurance and/or compensation systems