- Data Warehouse and/or Data Visualisation experience needed
- Large Program of Work
- Sydney CBD Location
The role is offering an initial 6 month initial contract, based in Sydney CBD.
Sitting with the Data Intelligence hub of this large company, the purpose of this role is to work closely with data & solutions architects, integration engineers, developers and testers to design, build and test core extensible data infrastructure and solutions.
Stay on top of new technologies and work with vendor and industry partners to explore the process and functional improvements. Work closely with Project Sponsors and Business Owners to gather and document business requirements. Conduct Data Modelling and Data Analysis to help validate business and solution requirements.
- 8+ Years of Data Warehouse and/or Data Visualisation experience in complex integration environments, in Data Warehousing and/or Analytics Domains
- Experience with Data Warehousing (Kimble Data Warehousing), Data Modelling (e.g. Erwin, Oracle SQL Developer, Enterprise Architect)
- Exposure to Database Technologies (Oracle, Redshift, SQL Server), Cloud Technologies (AWS, Hadoop), ETL Methodologies & Tools (Talend, Informatica, DataStage)
- Exposure to Structured Language Programming (Hive, Python, Visual Basic, Java)
- Strong Stakeholder and Communication skills
- Financial Services / Banking experience a must