This company partners with leading software vendors including Open Text, Microsoft (O365/SharePoint) and UiPath. Due to growth and new business, an opportunity has presented for a Senior Technical Consultant to join their growing team, with some travel required on occasion.
- Minimum 8 years' experience as a technical consultant with a minimum 5 years' direct experience working with the Microsoft SharePoint platform
- A proven capacity to set priorities, manage multiple projects simultaneously and respond to critical deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish relationships and engage with stakeholders and conducting technical workshops
- Experience across the full SDLC - from business analysis/requirements elicitation and implementation.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM/XP (desirable).
- Demonstrable skills in analysis, design, installation/configuration, testing, migration, training and support.
- Experience in providing technical responses, effort estimations and solution designs as part of presales engagements. Including creation of prototypes, POCs, presentations, and other collateral as required.
- Relevant Microsoft product certifications would be highly regarded
- Collaborative team culture where you will be supported and empowered to contribute your ideas and identify opportunities to develop your team and yourself
- A company dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion and have a firm commitment to ethical practices and corporate responsibility
- A company committed to providing a working environment that is inclusive and fair to both women and men.
- Progressive policies such as our domestic violence policy; paid parental leave and flexible workplace policies enable our people to balance work and life responsibilities.
For further information, please email Petrina at email@example.com