- $160000.00 - $220000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- 11 months ago
Their strategy and brand work has been internationally recognised for creativity, innovation and effectiveness. Globally, their digital work that is underpinned by data and tech is award-winning and going from strength to strength. Their culture is all about creativity, good vibes, energy, and cutting-edge technology. They are now looking for an established leader who is driven by collaboration, innovation, creative problem solving and emerging tech solutions to join the business.
As the Senior Technology Lead, you will:
- Lead the agency's technology offering, both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain a technology vision for the business.
- Leading the technology team - providing strategic direction, management, growth and upskilling, implementing best practices and optimizing ways of working.
- Have strong people management skills - the ability to mentor, attract, retain and develop the best talent.
- Identify opportunities to build out new tech capabilities across the business.
- Be client-facing - ability to consult to clients and take a client's problem to a solution and be involved in new business pitches.
- Set strategy - working with the executive team and team leads to set strategy and continue the evolution and refinement of the agencies offering.
- Building out global network and working practice to leverage resources and expertise on a global scale.
- Foster cross-discpline group collaboration nationally.
- Ensure profitability and the on time, on budget and quality delivery of technology initiatives.
We are looking for a Senior Technology Lead who is passionate, driven and ambitious. You will lead the tech at a national level and have the Technology Director role in your sights!
For more information, apply now or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org