- Working with Project Managers, Vendor Test Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop project and/or product specific test strategies, test plans, cases and scripts - ensuring solutions meet agreed performance standards before they progress to the next stage.
- Managing/undertaking test activities at all stages of the test cycle (e.g. system testing, UAT, etc.) for an ERP upgrade
- Managing competing demands and negotiating timeframes and deliverables with SMEs, Project Managers and ICT management.
- Proactively managing assigned work packages, activities, risks and issues.
- Providing testing guidance and advice to other project and ICT team members.
- Assist developing an overarching test strategy.
- Developed approved test plans and scripts in addition to required test documentation such as reports for ERP projects.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully implementing and executing test plans and capturing and managing test results for ERP projects.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing 3rd party test plans and test results for ERP projects.
- Demonstrated experience as member of/working closely with a software development team applying Agile methodology (including test case development and execution within a sprint).
- Experience tailoring test plans, cases and scripts to meet ERP project/product specific delivery needs.
- Experience executing test plans for both "out of box' ERP and in-house developed integration solutions.
- Experience with both manual and automated testing approaches.
- Experience with Ellipse ERM
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com