- $90 - $95 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- about 2 months ago
- Start in January 2021
- Initial contracts until June 2021 + 12 month extensions
- Multiple roles available
The Senior Test Engineer ensures that their test effort is effectively executed and that allocated activities are completed in a structured, consistent manner in accordance with agreed test guidelines.The Senior Test Engineer uses their in-depth knowledge to provide technical advice and development to less experienced testers.
You will exercise a degree of independent judgement and make decisions within defined parameters that require reliance on skills and knowledge. You will plan your own work and contribute to team work goals in the context of competing priorities, and changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies.
The Senior Test Engineers will be responsible for:
- Executing assigned test cases at various stages of testing on appropriate testing platforms
- Developing test plans, test cases, task cards, and supporting test data and/or requirements, under own direction from the specifications provided
- Analysing and reporting on test activities and results, and escalate issues and risks to senior staff
- Contributing to team improvement initiatives and projects, including team tools, process changes, and test automation
- Identifying, managing and documenting defects, programming errors and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications
- Conducting testing to ensure the ICT service functions as per requirements
- Creating test data within external software vendor environment
- Accurately recording time and effort for test cases collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely implementation of projects.
Mandatory and Weighted Criteria
- Experience as a Senior Test Analyst experience on large scale enterprise wide application development projects.
- Demonstrated experience in SOAPUI and SQL.
- Demonstrated experience working in test automation using QTP
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment whilst maintaining focus and achieving outcomes and deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in the development of test automation scripts
- Demonstrated experience in working in a test environment
Please contact Wanya on 02 6129 6307 for more information