- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- 8 month contract with extension option
- C#, VBS, Java and Ruby
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
As a Senior Test Automation Specialist, you will be required to work within the project team to design test cases, implement and test functionality across the program landscape.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in advanced automation testing, with a focus on the development of technical automation solutions to provide efficient testing outcomes.
- Well-developed scripting skills in C#, VBS, Java and Ruby, and the use of these skills in the development of effective automation testing.
- Ability to plan and develop appropriate automated testing frameworks utilising a variety of inputs to meet testing needs.
- Solid understanding of development processes and procedures, with a focus on 'shift left' testing in a DevOps delivery environment.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.