- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- about 1 month ago
NSW Government Organisation
6 months with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Senior UI Designer on a contract based in Sydney.
Primary purpose of the role
Deliver a range of expert, customer-focused designs and digital user experiences that meet NSW Government objectives and goals. Apply a deep understanding of design thinking, bringing together user research, interactive design and architecture, to create innovative experiences supporting high value products and services.
* Lead and drive the development of concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis and the creation of sitemaps, process/screen flows and wireframes to meet service delivery outcomes.
* Assess end-to-end customer experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights to learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts.
* Give concepts meaning by visualising service concepts, and creating visually compelling concept models that are fit for purpose and to expected standards.
* Build consensus between services and/or stakeholders to create a continually collaborative environment that sustains good service, resolving technical disputes with varying levels of complexity and risk, solving issues and unblocking problems to meet service delivery outcomes.
* Support and provide expert advice in the creation of services bringing together user needs, business goals and technical feasibility to ensure optimal service delivery.
* Analyse existing business properties / sites to identify overall inefficiencies and/or non-compliance and develop and implement solutions to improve business performance based on user needs, available technology, alignment with standards and value for money.
* Make complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences, facilitating difficult discussions within the team or with diverse stakeholders and assisting with the management of collaborative processes across the organisation to support the delivery of services to stakeholders and customers.
* Support the implementation of service improvements by sharing best practice, coaching others, translating user stories, proposing design approaches or services to meet strategic business needs, developing and delivering user testing sessions and facilitating workshops to build capability.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.