- 3+ years UX design exp
- Sketch and InVision exp
- SAP UI5 experience
Our client is a publically listed global organisation that provide logistics, storage, supply chain and commodity trading services.
About the Role
Our client requires an experienced UX Designer to undertake research to identify and understand user requirements, translate them into a digital solution, validate the designs and then deliver mid to high-fidelity wireframes for the required devices, aligned to the SAP U15 framework.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Three + years of UX design experience
- Experience designing digital solutions for process improvements
- Experienced in UX research activities and design software, specifically Contextual enquiries, Sketch and InVision
- Strong understanding of user-centred, mobile/tablet and responsive design
- Ability to design within the SAP UI5 framework and to an established UI Kit is a must
- 8 week contract, paying a daily rate in the region of $750 - $800 inclusive of superannuation (commensurate with skills and experience).
- Ideally start ASAP, however our client can wait up to 2 weeks if required
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!