A large government department is seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to engage in a contract position in Canberra as a Senior Web Developer.
- Australian citizenship and HIGH-LEVEL security clearance required.
- Competitive contract rate based on full-time hours.
- Possible contract extensions may be available.
- Web development and design standards identification, tooling and planning.
- Deliver new web related work on relevant government-affiliated and focused websites.
- Deliver web design/development for new projects that require specific web UI effort.
- Provide web support coverage for the team.
- Strong understanding of modern web technology trends and demonstrated web solution delivery.
- Experience in installing & configuring modern web developer IDEs making use of modern web frameworks, toolsets, and libraries (eg. Angular, Vue, Gulp, Webpack,, npm, bootstrap).
- Experience working with PHP and related back-end technologies, and Drupal.
- Experience with managing test practices relating to web-based systems (eg. cross-browser testing, WCAG compliance, usability).
- Time management, personal effectiveness and clear communication (written and verbal).
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.