- $90 - $110 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 9 months ago
- Server Builds | Patching | Microsoft
- Immediate Start | Contract until June 2020
- Baseline Security Clearance
The Department has a requirement for an experienced O365/Wintel Adminstrator to support key platforms and applications.
Skills and experience:
- You will be an experienced Windows Server Engineer with the ability to design and implement infrastructure solutions within enterprise environments. You will ideally have a broad range of skills including;
- A high level of understanding of systems administration across the Microsoft server and application stack
- Experience managing server workloads on virtual platforms such as VMWare ESX/vSphere and/or MS Hyper-V
- Extensive experience in administering Active Directory, DFS, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft PowerShell scripting and automation
- Understanding of Microsoft Cloud O365 and Azure AD
- Desirable knowledge of Server Hardware including CISCO UCS
- Load balancing solutions such as Citrix NetScaler
- Experience with Nutanix
- Experience with Citrix - XenApp, XenDesktop.
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or Blake.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.