Skills, experience and main responsibilities (among others) are described below:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Able to work with the business to develop and implement an IT strategy;
- Able to work with the business to develop and implement a cyber security strategy and ensure compliance;
- Custodian of IT related policies and procedures and ensuring that these are kept up to date and relevant.
- Ensuring that the company has robust data management, data security, and business continuity processes and facilities
- Establishing and delivering an agreed service level for its internal customers and stakeholders and with relevant other parties
- Able to support the company's chosen operational and business IT systems
- Experience managing a the help desk team and Service Desk Team Leader regarding the on-call team roster and schedule, coordinating and providing on-call out-of-hours IT support.
- Management of in-house resources and external service providers
- Ensure that the IT team provide day to day support to all IT system users, including trouble-shooting and, where problems cannot be resolved in house, coordinating external support
- Ensure documentation relating to infrastructure configuration, new installations, upgrades and changes is up to date.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.