Your new role will see you managing the strategic and operational delivery of the End User Computing Services across the entire organisation. management of external suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the required products and services and the supplier strategy is fit for purpose. As a key Service Delivery Manager you will anticipate and resolve problems, manage continuous service improvement and innovation and drive the decision-making process to ensure the underlying technologies and supplier partnerships are maintained and fit for purpose.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience managing large 3rd Party Vendor Relationships
- A strong background in Service Delivery models, IT tools and technologies
- Collaborative with effective communications skills
- A background in End User Computing related tools and technologies is preferred including but not limited to: Desktop, Field Services, Server Based Tools (eg SCCM, SCOM)
- Exposure to Windows 10, Office 2016, Corporate Mobility, Collaboration tools such as Office 365, Skype for Business, Emailmessaging, SharePoint, OneDrive, Audio Visual
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.