6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Service Delivery Manager'.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within an IT Service Delivery role within an outsourced service model, with a solid understanding of operational performance reporting
- Proven background in collating and presenting data to executive managers and customers with confidence
- Ability to work autonomously and establish appropriate frameworks to ensure sound operational service delivery
- Strong analytical skills able to research and solve complex business problems in a practical and timely manner
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong MS Office Skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to operate within the values of impartiality; integrity; trust; service; accountability and safety. To carry out responsibilities with professionalism, fairness and commitment and to do so in order to place the customer at the Centre of all that is produced and delivered.
- Able to explain complex problems and solutions to executive business leaders and business needs to other external business stakeholders so that investment decisions; business impact decisions are sound and deliver the required business result
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com