- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shelley Harrison
- 8 months ago
Your role will be to work across the full lifecycle of the implementation from some presales activity to managing the implementation for go live. There is expected travel to the client sites at key stages through the project which covers the Oceanic region of Australia and New Zealand and some of Asia (future requirement once the market changes). This is an exciting role with varied responsibility, opportunities and you will have extensive training on the product.
To apply for this opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 10+ years SDLC Project Management experience within the IT sector
- Previous experience working for a software vendor using commercial off-the-shelf software (COTS) is essential
- Any laboratory experience (LIMS experience is preferred)
- Experience managing bonus Time & Material and Fixed Price projects are preferred
- Experience managing teams
- Experience with implementing strategies
- An ability to travel and manage multiple projects across Oceania (you can be away up to a week at a time). This will occur when government restrictions have been lifted.
- Experience in prescriptive and agile project management methodologies
- Expert in MS Project and project planning
- An ability to think laterally and strategically, and manage competing priorities
- A positive attitude and a team player
- An Australian Citizen due to the nature of the travel
- Current Driver's license
- Excellent client-facing interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications.
The client offers an outstanding career opportunity in a friendly, supportive and diverse team. Salary packaging is based on experience. Please send your confidential resume to the APPLY button. For more information please email Shelley on firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.