- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 25 days ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Service Design Manager'.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define key aspects of a proposed user experience, it's evolution across a multi-channel digital ecosystem, and how it reconciles business and user needs.
- Create visually compelling concept models.
- Develop sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes; present deliverables to senior clients.
- Create visually powerful presentations that are impactful in achieving the key objectives of this role.
- Assess existing properties/sites for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
- Facilitate participatory design/user testing sessions, as well as behavioural in-context and empathy driven research; manage client involvement in research.
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience for our clients (based on Role dimensions user research, heuristics and best practice)
- Drive preparation and facilitation of large client workshops to communicate key themes from stakeholder interviews and inception workshops; work with the team to achieve alignment on key success factors
- Develop user journey maps derived from personas/behavioural segments; ensure that scenarios respond to key user needs and highlight business opportunities.
- Provide solutions that cater the needs of users and businesses with often conflicting requirements
- Design and develop innovative strategies when requirements can often be varying and constantly changing.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com