- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 10 months ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- 5 months with 2x5 month extension options
- Experience in User Centred Design processes and methodologies
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government agency tasked with developing policies, programs and services that focus on innovative new ideas and industries to create future opportunity and strengthen the Australian economy. Working with this department, you will have the opportunity to provide high-level expertise to enable the enhancement of their corporate systems, as well as the continual improvement of their customer-facing services.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a service designer that has expertise in UCD processes and design thinking methodologies. They will assist other subject matter experts in activities including user research, service blueprinting, contextual inquiry, ethnography, managing stakeholder requirements and engagement, facilitating co-design workshops, usability evaluations and concept testing.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in USD processes and methodologies
- Experience in leading service design activities, including user research, contextual inquiry, service blueprinting, mapping of tasks, policies and processes, concept testing and other methodologies
- Experience in identifying and understanding the correct research or service design methods to support decision making
- Experience in influencing change and breaking down barriers to succeed in delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative usability methods, including observing, understanding and synthesising human behaviour and insights
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.