- Experience with research activities
- Analyse end-to-end customer journey and developing solutions
- Mandatory that applicants are Australian Citizens
The Service Designer will be required to conduct service design activities, and oversee research activities in collaboration with user researchers to identify opportunities for service improvement, and generate clear, actionable insights using simple English.
You will work closely with others in the team to:
- Champion a customer-centric and holistic approach to service delivery
- Oversee Discovery and user research activities to understand the current state of services and identify user needs and pain-points;
- Conduct Co-Design and collaborative workshops, to reframe problems into opportunities, generate ideas, and run design experiments
- Oversee the delivery of the customer experience across multiple services and develop guidelines, service principles and vision to ensure alignment of teams to strategic vision
- Build Design Thinking capability into organisational culture, helping the organisation see their services from a customer perspective, and enabling teams to conduct user research and design activities.
Essential skills required for the role include:
- Demonstrated experience undertaking and overseeing research activities to map the current state of the service, and the customer experience through the ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability selecting appropriate tools and methodology to undertake analysis, design, and evaluation of large or complex systems, considering the end-to-end customer journey, and developing solutions
- Solid expertise in Human Centred Design processes and Design Thinking methodologies with a proven ability to develop and lead co-design and collaborative workshops with various stakeholders
Should you wish to apply, please call Jarryd Clifton on 0261296310 or email Jarryd at Jarryd.email@example.com for more information. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the "apply now' button on this page.