12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Service Designer'.
- Experience as a service designer or similar, with skills in service mapping, journey mapping, service blueprinting, business process analysis, prototyping and strategic design
- Conducting user research to understand user and stakeholder needs
- Identify user needs and ensure that the Department understands them and keeps user needs at front of mind when making policy and service decisions
- Highly experienced with conducting user research, compiling research into reports and communicating the research and insights.
- Experience creating journey maps and service blueprints to visualise and demonstrate the users' experience
- Assist the development of a redesigned service proposition
- Coordinate and conduct user testing of prototypes with end users
- Facilitate interviews and workshops with internal and external stakeholders to improve the users experience
- Previous experience supporting digital channels in large, complex organisations requiring stakeholder management
- An innovative approach to design, using creative techniques to lead design thinking workshops
- Effective collaborative skills to direct and work with different business partners, UX Designers, Visual Designers and Accessibility
- An understanding of digital accessibility and inclusive design
- Experience working in an agile/scrum methodology
- Understands the diversity of users of government services. Knows how to include all kinds of users in appropriate research activities. Can advocate for inclusive practices and help teams design and deliver accessible services that work for all users.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org