- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 5 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Service Designer responsible for bringing a deep understanding of design thinking with core strengths and experience in user research, interaction design and information architecture.
This is a 3 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD
- Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand user behaviours, pain points, needs and aspirations
- Identify insights from customer research and bring it to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity, frameworks, system maps, stories and use case scenarios
- Communicate design ideas using techniques, including product concepts, service models, customer journeys, industrial designs, system maps and/or infographics
- Turn innovative ideas into proof of concepts for digital and tangible products, services in partnership with UX/UI Designers, Business Stakeholder, Product Owners and Engineers.
- Iteratively design, test and refine concepts to ensure product/service is fit for purpose.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure that product development and delivery is consistent with strategic and consumer insights
- Experience in User Experience Analysis (UNAN) to determines the approach to be used to analyse, clarify and communicates the user experience, users' characteristics and tasks.
- Experience in User Research (URCH) to determines the approach to be used for engaging users in generative research in order to find opportunities for solutions and innovation in systems, products and services.
- Leads the collection and analysis of data into people's behaviours, needs, and opinions.
- Plans and drives the user research activities providing expert advice and guidance to support adoption of agreed approaches. Contributes to the development of organisational methods and standards for user research.
- User Experience Design (HCEV) to determines the approach to be used to design and prototype digital and off-line tasks, interactions and interfaces in line with the usability and accessibility needs of the system, product.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.